I was going to start out by writing resolutions. Only that sounded way to New Years-y and way to much like stoop doing them in February, or the second week of January.
This is not about that. I want to change my life but in a sustainable way.
I am choosing one thing per month to focus on. I am starting now as a jump start on my first goal. This past semester I read The Happiness Project by Gretchen Ruben and she really inspired me. This was the method she used for her year long project. Similarly I will be doing thing that make my life better/happier and working on an awesome bucket list in the meantime. 🙂
- January Walk 20 minutes a day and take tons of photos especially when traveling!
- February Start running If I run 5 miles I get to buy myself some super warm winter leggings because, the Ohio winter is so soo cold. Also Jillian Michael’s 30 day shred.
- March-Add HIT workouts to the workout routine, up to 2-3x a week and run the other days.
- April Read a book per week. This is not as ambitious as it sounds as I am a fast reader.
- May The month of Mary and I am planning to pray the rosary each day. Also take many photos of the spring…Hopefully it will be spring in Ohio in May.
- June-Write for 20 minutes every single day. This might mean a post everyday. We shall see. for this year write even a few sentences in a journal each day.
- July-No buying month.
- August-Meditation and yoga.
- October-Anxiety toolbox.
- November-Write a novel. This might be impossible come november but I will try.
- December- Say yes for an entire month.
- Apply to tons of places to write.
- Spend a month waking up early every day and going to bed early.
- Get off the coffee kick and be off for a month to analyze how I feel.
- Learn spanish
- Earn 1,000 dollars in a month.
These are all hypothetical and potentially subject to change. Also in progress because I have no clue what I will be doing/living in June.
As you can tell this still needs work, the ones not in bold are undecided. Regardless I think 2016 will be an awesome year!